Samsung Electronics Wins Over 100 Awards CES 2016
8 January 2016 – Samsung Electronics today announced that it won more than 100 awards in key categories including Internet of things, home entertainment, and home appliances and mobile, at the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
CES is one of the premier global gathering places for companies involved in consumer technologies and this year hosted more than 3,600 exhibiting companies.
Organizations and publications at CES continue to recognize Samsung as the leader in the consumer electronics, spanning the home entertainment, mobile and home appliance categories.
Among Samsung’s CES 2016 award wins are 38 CES 2016 Innovation Awards, including a Best of Innovations Award in TV. Further building on a momentous year, Samsung was also named the recipient of a number of media and industry awards, selected by organizations in attendance.
“Samsung continuously strives to provide consumers with innovations that matter to help them connect their busy lives with their friends, family, co-workers and even their appliances in meaningful ways,” said Gregory Lee, President and CEO of Samsung Electronics North America (above). “It’s an honor to receive recognition both from CTA and the industry and we can’t wait for the products showcased here to be part of a consumer’s everyday life.”
Samsung’s award winning products for 2016 include:
- The Galaxy TabPro S, which garnered more than 10 wins, including Digital Trends Top Tech of CES, TechRadar’s Best of CES award, Engadget’s Best of CES finalist, PCMag’s Best of CES in the Tablet category and TechnoBuffalo’s Best of CES award
- The new ultra-lightweight Notebook 9, which was named TechnoBuffalo’s Best of CES and Pocket-Lint’s Best Laptops and Tablets of CES lists
- The palm-sized Portable SSD T3, which received the Techlicious Best of CES award
- The KS9500 Series Curved SUHD TV, the World’s First Bezel-Less Curved TV, which earned Reviewed.com’s 2016 Editors’ Choice award, HD Guru’s CES Top Picks award and TechRadar’s Best of CES award
- The 4-Door Flex Refrigerator with Family Hub, which received more than eight awards, including Reviewed.com’s 2016 Editors’ Choice award, Men’s Health Best of CES, Tom’s Guide Best of CES for Best Smart Home Device and Mashable’s Best Tech of CES award
- The Front Load Washer with AddWash, which collected the Reviewed.com Editors’ Choice award
For more information on Samsung’s success at CES 2016, please visit: www.samsung.com/global/ces2016..
Source: Samsung Electronics