Event: Insurance IoT USA Summit
November 30, 2017 - December 1, 2017
LocationRadisson Blue Aqua Hotel
As the only conference in North America exploring IoT from a carrier perspective, Insurance IoT USA (November 30th & December 1st, Chicago) is the best place to get strategies for designing business models delivering value to customers, converting IoT data to valuable insights and building successful partnership ecosystems and technology environments.
With speakers from AmTrust, Berkshire Hathaway Travel Protection, Zurich Insurance, Westfield Insurance, National General, USAA, John Hancock, CSAA and more, join 500+ executives at this industry leading summit for insights on:
- Keep Your Eyes On the Insurance Horizon: Keep up with the start-ups, new entrants, evolving tech, value-added services, product diversification and more coming down the pipe
- Build an IoT Business Model for Success: Balancing the cost of making a product that attracts customers with the future value of IoT data and engagement to your organization
- Effectively Operationalize IoT: Tools to overcome the challenges in rolling out IoT, from garnering support internally, prioritizing alongside other innovation projects and communicating ROI
- Engage Customers in Insurance IoT: Within each business line of insurance, how can we motivate customers to adopt insurance IoT and move to long-term risk prevention
- Implement a Secure, Flexible and Scalable Technology Framework: With floods of structured and unstructured data coming through the door and applying increasingly complex analytics, ensure your technology is not only enabling innovation but motivating improvement as tech advances
- Create a Strong Ecosystem: Leveraging mutually beneficial partnerships with technology providers, platforms and third-party service companies to deploy IoT
For more information please visit http://events.insurancenexus.com/insuranceiotusa/.