Event: Automa 2018: Automation and Digitisation in Oil & Gas
October 1, 2018 - October 2, 2018
The format of the Congress is closed-door. Only carefully selected decision-makers are invited to participate. Typical job titles include CEO, Senior Vice President, Chief Digital Officer, Director Process Automation and Principal Engineer.
Companies confirmed include TechnipFMC, Equinor (former Statoil), Fluor, Saudi Aramco and Hellenic Petroleum Aspropyrgos Refinery.
The AUTOMA Congress comprises a business program, an exhibition area and a B2B meeting zone. Sessions are dedicated to:
- Digitalization in Upstream, Midstream and Downstream
- Asset Management: Smart Contracts & Operations Optimization
- Cyber Security in the Oil & Gas industry
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Oil & Gas
- The Digital Future: Successful Cloud Migration
The exhibition area consists of 45 stands. Products, solutions or services can be presented with the Exhibition Package, which includes the participation of 2 delegates, 2 gala-dinner passes, printing and installation of the Exhibition Stand.
For more information, please contact the organiser via http://automacongress.com or call +312 0808 7321