Event: AUDIO COLLABORATIVE 2018
November 8, 2018
As the professional audio industry continues to evolve and the consumer audio industry continues to search for new opportunities, we are now beginning to see a convergence of two once divided markets.
On this, the 5th anniversary of the Audio Collaborative event, Futuresource is delighted, for the first time to bring together industry heavyweights from the two colliding worlds of professional and consumer audio, to discuss the technology and market drivers that are blurring the lines between these sectors. Hosted at the stylish Ham Yard Hotel, attendees will see first class presentations and panels from industry titans and Futuresource experts on the growth and the crossover of business opportunities for the entire audio ecosystem.
Key Topics to be Addressed
- The Home & Personal Audio Market in Numbers – The facts and technology drivers.
- Voice Pervades the Smart Home – Who will have control? The data ownership debate intensifies in light of GDPR.
- Artificial Intelligence – What is the real impact and opportunity for the hardware, music and service provider community?
- Bringing Artificial Intelligence from the Cloud to the Edge
- The Importance of Live & Touring to Artists and the Audio Hardware Industry
- The Consumerisation of Pro Audio
- Music & Audio’s Role in the Virtual & Augmented Reality Industry
- The Opportunities for the Music & Hardware Industry in the Games Market
- Kids Tech – Untapped Potential – How do 3-16 year olds interact with tech and entertainment?
- Music Market Outlook – Who Dares Wins
This is an all day event with registration starting at 9.30am, concluding at 5.00pm, followed by a networking drinks reception. Buffet lunch, canapes, drinks and refreshments will be provided throughout the day. Please join us to obtain deep insights into the trends impacting the industry and to network with the key decision makers in the audio industry.
For more information please visit the event website: